Monday, March 28, 2011

More Sensitive During Menstruation

Some memories / Some memories

found this apron ordering my stuff to move. This embroidery is full of fond memories, the apron is used in eighth grade in school. Although it cost him was embroidered by my mother, seeing how hesitant the stitch is very hard to imagine that she made yarns and fabrics in the form of living. Every day I run into these little details that bring back memories of all those years of living with my mom. On one side are fond memories for another sad as it is not. I found this apron packing my stuff to move. This embroidery is full of warm memories, is the apron I Wore in eighth grade in school. Although It Was It Was hard to her embroidered by my mother, seeing how the stitch is hesitant it is very hard to Imagine That she made from yarns and fabrics to the way of living. Day by day I run into These little details which bring me memories about all these years of living with my mother. On one side these are warm memories, on another it is sad as she is not here anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment