Thursday, December 6, 2007

Average Price For Catering Wedding

Comments from other members of the jury (taken at the end of voting) Voting in pictures

Carola Fuentes, journalist UC . worked as a correspondent in Santiago of CNN and in 1991 joined the Department of Press and Channel 13. Contact joined the program, where he has conducted investigative reports as the capture of Colonia Dignidad leader Paul Schaefer in Argentina.

- After reading all the works of PPE 2007, what is your opinion of national journalism?

"It was a pleasure to read all the articles, I appreciate the opportunity . believe that journalism is better than you think. It's super exciting to read these articles. I think that there are journalists with a lot of agouti and the vote was difficult but very interesting, because he thoroughly discussed the merits of each of the reports and are we to agree to elect the best.

- What drew you to work most?

- "The Crime of Javier", winner of the report. Behind this work is a journalist named Claudia Celis, whom I know and is the first time I read it, I think it is a great journalist that is likely to continue to give much to discuss.

Antonio Martínez. Journalist Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Alfaguara was editorial director and has worked as a journalist, film critic and columnist in various media such as Today and The Mercury newspaper that publishes regularly.

- What caught the attention of the PPE 2007?

"Aside from the quality of all work, I think it is true that the boundaries between genres - interview, report, column and say," are increasingly being diluted further. And that's what makes it important to review some works of this nature.

- How do you evaluate this year's journalism?

"I think they are quality and work with the old investigative journalism still exists. Maybe he does not hit as expected, but still. Columnists themselves feel this, that his column, than reflect the things that happen somehow also have to modify reality. A surprised me the good old newspaper reports of research that have not had the impact it should. I think the "Secrets of political espionage in a democracy" (Que Pasa, Claudia Farfan) and "The retirement of the supreme abusive" (The Clinic, Alejandra Matus) are stories that actually might have had a greater quake, and however, there is still that kind of quiet.

Eliana Rozas. Journalist and a graduate of Law, Catholic University. He was dean of the Faculty Communications of the university and CEO of Channel 13. In 2005 he received the Journalism Award Andina and is currently academic Institute of Sociology, UC.

- How do you evaluate the voting process of the PPE 2007?

"It was an extremely rewarding process. First, to share with these other jurors remarkable. And second, because it allows one to take a look at a very good selection of Chilean journalism in a year. It's a way to review, on the one hand, what has happened to today, but also how we're doing from a journalistic standpoint. And I think there are many remarkable things to note about how journalism has evolved in Chile.

- Why "The secret of political espionage in democracy," the story of Claudia Farfán PPE winner 2007, I think the best of the year?

"The winner is a very interesting story because it first addresses an issue that although it is not contingency, recovery, bring to today. And it has a value . With all the difficulties involved in investigating further. Part of that difficulty is reflected in the text. I think it also speaks a bit about us, institutions and the outstanding challenges that we as institutions.

- What is missing in journalism is being done in Chile?

"I think it is a very remarkable to see how journalism is being done by emerging themes and characters. I do believe that we are still developing more reports. I think we have a longer tradition interviews. In that sense I find it interesting that the winner is a story.

Angélica Bulnes. University Católica.Ha journalist worked in El Mercurio, Qué Pasa, Caras. Hosts the central idea on Cable Channel 13, is the creator of The medium Blog, panelist evening program on radio before and academic Cooperative School of Journalism Alberto Hurtado University.

- What would you highlight "Secrets of espionage political democracy, "the story of Claudia Farfán winner?

-I really like the winner. I think text is a very entertaining and was a little abandoned. It is good to be back to something that was not all the ends tied. I think it's a very good research in a world that is not very easy to report: the military.

- What other winners and finalists you would like to highlight?

"The interview made Pablo Vergara Alvaro Saieh, in The Clinic. I also liked the profile of José Miguel Ibáñez Langlois (also of The Clinic). Is a character that had not been outlined and I think a very serious, very well reported, very interesting and quite fair. I do not think that it is loaded. The column "The great family concertacionista" Patricio Navia ( The Third ) was very important in the year. Put a subject that had been in the air and had never been taken as a theme. The column "Soft and grateful" Marisol García (Latest News) seemed very good. I find it a great columnist and I'm glad it has been selected because I believe it is a tribute to her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment