Not much to offer the world of creation: I forgot to take photos for the Thursday of Ceramics, no work on Automata, no work in photography, much work in the new house and more needed to be fitted workshop and studio. And worse yesterday could not post on the blog
Not much to offer to the world of creation: I forgot to take photos for the Pottery Thursday, no work on Automata, no work on photography, a lot of work in the new house and Need to do more to Have a photo studio and workshop again. And for worst yesterday not was possible to send a newentry to the blog.
Not much to offer to the world of creation: I forgot to take photos for the Pottery Thursday, no work on Automata, no work on photography, a lot of work in the new house and Need to do more to Have a photo studio and workshop again. And for worst yesterday not was possible to send a newentry to the blog.
Lounge / Dinning room
Room, family room, living / Living room.
0 comments:
Post a Comment