The lost brother / The lost brother
Today I found this weathervane in the new house, the strange and funny thing is that is made by the same artisan of Puerto Varas who I've bought two vanes that are going to install here.
whirligig Today I found this in the new house, the strange and funny thing is That is made by the Same craftsman from Puerto Varas to Whom I've Bought two similar whirligigs Which Are going to install here.
already destroyed but they are all parts to repair it. It is
Completely Destroyed But I found all the parts to fix it.
never got to take a picture when a spider came out from inside the head like a real horror movie. I never
got to take a photo when to flesh out a spider from inside the head, like a real horror movie.
This is one of the vanes that I have. This
whirligigs one of The Others That I have.
0 comments:
Post a Comment