Sunday, April 10, 2011

How To Scroll On Blackberry Without Trackball

street White Elena / Elena Blanco Panorama II Hunter takes street

Last night was the first rainy day this fall so I went out today to take some photos to edit the program for panoramas I just pay for the license. Last night Was the first rainy day this fall so I Went out today to Take Some pictures to edit with the panorama program I just pay for the license. This image is made up of three individual pictures but more importantly, the perspective is corrected leaving all parallel lines correcting the deformity caused by the 18mm wide angle taken at street level. This is rather matter of photographers This image is made up of three individual pictures But more importantly, the perspective is corrected Leaving all parallel lines correcting the deformity Caused by the 18mm wide angle taken at street level. This is more a matter of language photographer. This group of houses is located on the street White Elena. This image is formed by three photos, perspective corrected, but also to be an outlet of 180 ° distortion end is higher. lick on the picture to see. This group of houses on the street is Located Elena Blanco. This image is Formed by three photos, perspective corrected, pero shot being to 180 ° distortion of the ends is bigger. Click on the photo for bigger size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment