Sunday, April 24, 2011

Snipe Sailboat Model Completed

Big mistake / Big mistake

Today I went to take pictures for panoramic Cerro San Cristobal and made the only error that should not make a photographer, took no battery backup and just turned on the camera I lost my load, yet to me managed to at least take a set for this image.
Today I Went To San Cristobal hill in Santiago here to take pictures for Panoramics and did the only mistake That Should Not make a photographer, Took no battery backup and when to Turn on the camera I jump up out of battery, pero I still managed to at least take a set for this image.



I had posted pictures of this abandoned place near the summit of Cerro San Cristobal but no panorama. This is the link to the image: San Cristóbal . The next time I will find out the name of the place. Only that was inaugurated in 1921 by then-President Arturo Alessandri. I Had Already
posted pictures of this abandoned place near the summit of Cerro San Cristobal But no picture. This is the link for the image: San Cristobal . The next time I will find out the name of the place. I only That It Was Then inaugurate in 1921 by President Arturo Alessandri.

0 comments:

Post a Comment