Saturday, April 23, 2011

I Have Osteophytes In The Hip And Fai

Panoramas in Flash / Flash panoramas

I'm testing a second program to convert images to Flash panoramas that are more easily integrated into web pages. This photo is pasted image before processing. The program not only converts files to Flash format, also allows you to add points to navigate from one image to another. This is the link: Flash Panorama . You have to click on the dots to move to the next panorama. For the moment, until will pay license the logo is imprinted on the images program. I will try a second program before deciding what to buy.
I'm trying to second software to convert images to Flash panoramas That Are Easily to integrate Into more web pages. This photo is Before the stitched image processing. The software not only Converts files to Flash format, Also Allows you to add hotspots to navigate from one image to Another. This is the link, Flash Panorama . Remember to click on the hopspots to move to the next panorama. Meanwhile I do not pay to license the logo is printed on the photos. I will try a second program Before Deciding Which one to buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment